Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another cake for Dad

I thought for a long time before I decided what I would do for my dad. The last one I did for him did not turn out how I had hoped - at all! It had a complete remodel. So this year I wanted to so something cool, but simple enough that I knew I could do it in the little amount of time I had. I was very happy with it and it tasted yummy! (lemon with buttercream)


It was very simple really. I found a picture I liked online and drew it the size I would need. Then I cut out the shape and did a soft outline. I always have a hard time recreating the shape on the cake, so this makes it much easier for me. Then I just started piping the dots. I like using the dots it lets you create a small and detailed picture. The side said "Happy Birthday You Will Have"

No comments:

Post a Comment